I am an enthusiastic and pro-active developer with a hard working attitude and a hunger for continued learning. I build interfaces that follow user habits to allow for purposeful interaction.
I have enjoyed creating web applications for the last 8 years for employers and personal use alike. The rush of discovering new technologies and ideas encourages me to push my boundaries and create ever more engaging applications that align business and customer interests.
During my varied work history I have developed the following professional skills.
- Dedicated to continuous learning
- Open to new business direction
- Motivated to put new ideas to management
- Able to work as part of one or across several teams
- Capable of self directed or team based project work
- Ability to work in an authoritative position within an experienced team
- Able to provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Delegation of tasks dependant on skill set
- Analytical break down of tasks
- Strong evaluative skills
- Scheduling of training plans and shift rotas
- Self and team time management
- Self and team resource management
- Frameworks and Languages
I have experience in using the frameworks and coding standards.
- Coding to HTML 4.01, XHTML 1.1 and HTML5 standards
- Using HTML frameworks: HTML5Boilerplate, Twitter Bootstrap
- jQuery + UI and Mobile
- Mobile Development
- Sencha Touch
- Responsive CSS
- Software and Servers
I have experience of the following software packages having used them across many projects.
- Adobe Photoshop 7 – CS4
- Adobe Dreamweaver 7 – CS5
- Adobe Flash 8 – CS3
- Adobe Fireworks 7 – CS3
- Cinema 4D 2010 – 12
- Aptana Studio
- Titanium Studio
- Eclipse IDE
- Nginx – high performance web server / proxy
- Apache2 – web server
- MySQL – database server
- MyDNS – MySQL driven DNS server
- Plesk – Web hosting management panel
This post has been viewed 706 times.